Poor oral health can lead to and escalate serious overall health issues. That’s why dental insurance is important and why the Colorado Medical Society (CMS) has collaborated with COPIC Financial Service Group and Delta Dental of Colorado, the state’s leading dental benefits provider, to offer CMS members an affordable dental benefits program for their employees and their families.
Designed for small- to medium-sized organizations, this plan offers a combination of flexibility and cost savings to fit your group’s needs. CMS worked closely with COPIC Financial Service Group to develop this association plan for its members.
A product we believe in
If you’ve been thinking about adding dental insurance as a benefit for your medical practice employees, now is the time to explore your options. The leadership team at CMS has been working hard behind the scenes to offer this kind of benefit for members, and has found an excellent provider.
Highlights of the Delta Dental plan
- An association plan with effective dates starting Jan. 1, 2020
- Offered for groups of two people or more
- Rate guaranteed until Jan. 1, 2022, regardless of start date
- Choice of two benefit plan options
- Plans include preventive, basic and major services, and child orthodontia is included in the High Option Plan (12-month wait if no prior orthodontics coverage)
- Plans include Right Start 4 Kids®, a unique plan enhancement that removes most of the cost barriers to dental care by providing coverage for children up to their 13th birthday at 100 percent co-insurance when in-network providers are seen (subject to limitations)
- Members who are part of the High Option Plan may visit any licensed provider, but will get the greatest out-of-pocket savings if they see a Delta Dental PPO™ provider from the nationwide network
The Delta Dental plan is available through your current agent or contact John Kaufman at COPIC Financial Service Group: firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-858-6287. It’s not too soon to start the conversation in order to put the plan in place by Jan. 1, 2020 or after.
About Delta Dental
Delta Dental of Colorado is a nonprofit dental benefits company with a mission to improve the oral health of the communities they serve…something they take very seriously. Delta Dental gives its more than 1.3 million members the power to use and manage their dental benefits easily. Through innovative plans, large dentist network and expert customer service, they make dental care accessible, affordable and simple, leading to a healthier smile and life. And through the Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation and corporate social responsibility initiatives, they are active in the community, giving to organizations that support their mission and helping expand access to quality dental care. Creating healthy Colorado smiles is what drives Delta Dental of Colorado.
As part of a national association, Delta Dental adheres to the strictest accuracy standards for their provider networks. That means that when members select a provider in their network, they will be able to see that provider. Approximately nine out of 10 of all Colorado providers are part of their network.
Collaboration with COPIC Financial Service Group
COPIC Financial Service Group is an independent insurance brokerage and consulting firm that works with physicians, dentists, members of the health care community, and other professionals. They provide customized planning to make sure you are adequately insured, allowing your professional career and personal life to flourish. COPIC Financial Service Group is a strategic partner of the Colorado Medical Society as an administrator for its members’ business and personal insurance needs. For more information, please contact your current agent or John Kaufman, CMS’s dedicated agent for this product: 720-858-6287 or email@example.com.