Wednesday March 25, 2020 6:00 PM to 1:56 PM
Join us for a virtual town hall meeting on COVID-19 tonight, Wednesday, March 25, 6 – 7:30 p.m. Like the first physicians’ town hall on March 18, but covering new information, physicians will engage directly with key stakeholders to get support and answers on the COVID-19 pandemic. Register here.
Note: Participation is capped at 500. Those unable to join live will be able to watch an archived version on the CMS COVID-19 webpage, www.cms.org/covid-19. Additional town halls will be held Wednesday evenings for the foreseeable future; mark your calendars.
The town hall will be moderated by CMS President David Markenson, MD, MBA.
- Eric France, MD, MPH – Chief Medical Officer at Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Gretchen Hammer – Founder, Public Leadership Group and current member of the State of Colorado Innovation Response Team
- Lisa Latts, MD, MD, MSPH, MBA, FACP – CDPHE Chief Medical Officer
- Carrie Paykoc, Director, Office of eHealth Innovation
- Melanie Simons – CDPHE Public Health Emergency Preparedness/Medical Countermeasures Program Manager
Thank you for your dedication to patient care and combatting this pandemic.