Make plans to join your local elected officials and BCMS colleagues at the annual BCMS Legislative Dinner on Tuesday, Feb. 4. Our region’s legislators are invited to discuss health care related bills under consideration in the 2020 Colorado General Assembly with you, our physician members!
WHAT: BCMS annual Legislative Dinner
WHEN: Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2020, 6-8 p.m. (Yes, this event is on a Tuesday!)
WHERE: Carelli’s of Boulder Ristorante Italiano, 645 30th Street, Boulder, CO 80303
COST: Free to BCMS members, elected officials and their guest
Special invited Boulder County legislators:
House of Representative members in Boulder County:
- Rep. Edie Hooton, D-Boulder (HD 10)
- Rep. Jonathan Singer, D-Longmont (HD 11)
- Rep. Sonya Jaquez Lewis, D-Boulder (HD 12)
- Rep. KC Becker, D-Boulder (HD 13)
- Rep. Matt Gray, D-Broomfield (HD 33)
Senate members in Boulder County:
- Tammy Story, D-Conifer (SD 16)
- Mike Foote, D-Boulder (SD 17)
- Stephen Fenberg, D-Boulder (SD 18)
Feel free to FORWARD this invitation to your physician friends and colleagues. We hope to see you for these great events!
Questions? Call Judy Ladd at 303-807-8118.